So without further ado, I'm pleased to announce that the winner is......
Wait for it......
In 1st Place with 17.6% of the vote ---> for his Leo Entry Many congrats, Matt!!!!! I'll be in touch to make arrangements for your well deserved prize shortly.
In joint 2nd Place with 15.6% of the votes were ---> and
In 3rd Place with 13.7% of the votes ---> Another entry by
Well done guys, fantastic work! Again, many of the other entries were not far behind at all. If you're interested in seeing the full standings I've put the percentage of votes next to each entry in the list further down the page.
I hope everyone enjoyed the contest! I've certainly had a lot of fun with it and its always good to see different approaches and skills at work.
hopefully I'll get the chance to run another one of these at some point in the new year so be sure to look out for that
Facebook ---> www.facebook.com/CarlRileyIllu…
Instagram ---> instagram.com/carlrileyillustr…
twitter ---> @carlrileyart
Tumblr ---> www.tumblr.com/blog/carlrileyi…
So here's the proposal…
* Everyone is welcome, adults and children of any age and you don't have to be a colourist or even have the software.... Paints, colouring pencils, crayons, markers, etc are all fine if you don't have Photoshop.
* Choose 1 or more of your fave Turtles to enter (you don't have to do more than 1 to take part)
* You only need to choose ONE of the turtles to take part, no need to do all 4!! See below for hi-res inks to colour. Click on the image and then hit the download button on the right hand side of the page for the full size copy.... I've also done colour flats on Photoshop so please email me for this if you want them at carlrileyillustrationgmail.com
* First prize is a free character sketch commission of any character you want...here's an example ---> carl-riley-art.deviantart.com/… <-- together with a signed copy of my art book, Hot Wired #1 : carl-riley-art.deviantart.com/…. If you already have the book I'll do 2 free prints of anything you like in my gallery. This will be posted to you free of charge to wherever you live in the world.
* Deadline – 1st December 2014
So who's interested?? Drop a message in this journal to sign up and I'll add you to the below list… I'm gonna need a minimum of 7 entries to run the contest
(names are in order of person who entered contest first to last)
6. 15.6% of votes
8. Gavin Chilestone (no DA account) i157.photobucket.com/albums/t6… 9.8% of votes
9. 3.9% of votes
10. 5.9% of votes